Thursday, September 11, 2008

He's Coming ...

Our little man is on his way. Tomorrow I will wake up a wife, daughter, sister, niece, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and grandaughter and go to bed a MOTHER! WOW. I cannot wait to see his little face! I have gotten to spend the last almost 39 weeks getting to know him from a very different point of view. I can tell you he is amazing. He is stubborn (like his dad), he has some legs (like his dad), and he is impaitent (like his mom). I cannot wait to learn all about his other personality traits. But the hardest part is that starting tomorrow I have to share him with the world ... I am not sure I am ready to do that yet :) This motherhood thing is going to be harder than I ever imagined!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'll be praying for you tomorrow. I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to see pictures!!

Kimba said...

You will be an amazing, Mom, Jess!! Welcome to motherhood! Being a mommy is the most exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience. How amazing to bring a life into this world! My prayers are with you right now. I pray for a peace in your heart, a quick labor and delivery, and a healthy baby! Can't wait to hear the news and meet him!!!!!!

The Fawleys said...

You are going to be a great mom! It is all a learning experience and just take it day to day!! :) :)

cjolsson2 said...

Congrats, Jess!! He is a beautiful baby and I love the name. I can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable little guy. Good luck with all that is to come. It is an adventure.

- Jill

Erin said...

Oh, the suspense!