Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going Home ...

We are leaving in the morning to go "home" for the weekend. This will be the first time ... I won't have anyone in my family to go home to. It's weird. I am struggling with the fact that there is not Weaver house in Princeton anymore. I moved away in 2002. My parents moved in December ... well, Dad finally moved then. The past couple of days I have been thinking about the people and relationships that I had there who helped form who I am. I feel like I am grieving relationships, choices, memories, and things about life that happened years ago. Lately, I have played the "what if" tape a lot. So tonight, I am trying to re-focus myself back to "what is"

Here are some Halloween pictures from Brody's first trick or treating adventure!

We laughed so hard ... he was adorable as Yoda. He ended up falling asleep halfway through trick or treating :)


He is growing so fast. Who knew having a kid could be so much fun!



No comments: