Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There Goes My Squeeky Clean Image ...

One of my most favorite people at work happens to be one of the top executives. His name is David. He likes Disney as much as me and always has fun stories to tell about the places he has been and the things he has seen. Today he stopped by my office to talk about a report he asked me for (which by the way is next to impossible to complete and if I didn't adore him so much I would probably complain about having to do it.) Anyway, my work-best-friend (this is what we call each other) Katie was sitting on the couch in my office (we will pretend we were discussing work). David was being so nice and asked me if I am always so positive - even at home (I am putting up a real good front, right? This is what I thought too) But my WBF, Katie totally blew my cover. She told him that I was not in fact always so chipper and then proceeded to tell him about the time I told her I wanted to light someone (who will remain nameless) on fire!!!! Granted, I was really early in my pregnancy when this happened so I will use this as my excuse. But I can't recover my image from that one :) Thanks Kates! I guess God is really pulling me into that transparency thing, huh :)

No comments: