Sunday, June 29, 2008

Picture Post!!!

We have had an exciting weekend! We spent all day yesterday (12 hours to be exact) painting the living room, kitchen, dining room, entry & hallway! I say we spent 12 hours but the only one of us who actually made it the whole 12 hours was our friend Michele! She was our project manager and there is no way that we could have done it without her! I had a baby shower for our friend Kristen and Aaron went to pick Michele's husband Mike up from work. Then Aaron and I each made trips out for a Sonic run for all of us and then to get dinner. So Michele was the only one who spent the whole day painting! She is incredibly talented! I am so thankful she is my friend! Here are some pictures!

Aaron wrote our names on the wall :)


And he wrote Mike and Michele's too! You can see Michele is hard at work!

Here we go! Here are some after photos! This is the entry way!

The kitchen!

More kitchen ...

The dining room!

And the living room!

Finally, I have to post a couple pictures from last weekend too! We went to Michele's Mom's house to celebrate her birthday (which by the way was also my precious sister's 25th birthday!) Ethan and Jacob were so cute playing in the yard. I had to take a picture of Ethan. He is adorable!

On Sunday we went to the pool and I snapped a picture of Michele and Jacob playing in the pool with Jacob's new floaty!


I am exhausted but so happy that the painting is done. This weekend we may paint the baby's room!!! Then the painting will be done! I can't wait. I will post some pictures of that too!

3 comments:

Erin said...

It looks great!! I love the color you chose- so cheery and classy!

vanessa said...

What a BIG project! Great job...even though you shouldn't be painting! (JK, I totally did it too). :)

Kari said...

Looks great! I bet you're glad to mark that off your list.